Thuraya Prepay NOVA Plus SIM-Card
Initial 20 units credit. Initial account validity is 2 years starting with the first call. Notice: Effective April 2019 Thuraya is changing the rules, check the information in the documents.
You have two options to activate your SIM card:
- Inform us prematurely about your desired activation date at www.sim-ticket.de or
- Inform us simply by email or by telephone about the desired activation date.
At the day of the activation we inform you then via email and communicate to you your telephone number.
Within this activation Data service is automatically enabled free of charge.
Calls are charged at 60 seconds increments.
|Voice Calling Rates originated in Zone E|
|Thuraya to Thuraya||0.85 units / minute|
|Thuraya to Band 1||0.90 units / minute|
|Thuraya to Band 2||5.09 units / minute|
|Thuraya to Band 3||8.10 units / minute|
|Voice Calling Rates originated from outside Zone E|
|Thuraya to Thuraya||1.25 units / minute|
|Thuraya to Band 1||1.85 units / minute|
|Thuraya to Band 2||6.02 units / minute|
|Thuraya to Band 3||9.65 units / minute|
Zone E: see Documents / PDF-Datasheet
Band 1: All destinationen within theThuraya footprint that do not belong to Band 2 or Band 3.
Band 2: Cuba, East Timor, Globalstar, Inmarsat A, Inmarsat B, Inmarsat M, Inmarsat mini M
Band 3: Ascension, Australia Satellite, Cook Island, Diego Garcia, Inmarsat BGAN, Inmarsat BGAN HSD, Inmarsat B HSD, Inmarsat M4 HSD, Iridium, Kiribati, Montserrat, Nauru, Island, Niue, Samoa Western, Sao Tome, Solomon Islands, St. Helena, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna
Please download the PDF-Datasheet for further information.
Account and Credit Validity: Notice: Effective April 2019 Thuraya is changing the rules, check the information in the documents.
- Initial 20 units credit.
- Account Validity: Initial account validity is 2 years starting with the first call. The SIM card is cancelled if the first call is not made within 6 months from the date of activation.
- Renewal Fee: The renewal fee is 10 units per two year.
- Upon expiry, account balance is reset to zero and the account enters the 90-day grace period (Incoming calls are still possible).
- If account is not refilled within the grace period, it will be deactivated and the number will be lost.
With successful activation, the SIM card is considered to be put into use.