The Gift Of Kings® Rain System® Wool
Ultra-light, supremely comfortable down jacket crafted from The Gift of Kings® wool, Loro Piana’s exclusive selection of the finest wool in the world: only 12 microns in diameter. Perfect in the city at the start of the season, it is treated with Rain System® for a water-repellent finish.
- Code: FAI0204
- Length: 68 cm – Measurement refers to size M/50
- “The Gift of Kings®” wool is a Loro Piana excellence, the result of our ongoing quest for the very finest raw materials the world has to offer. It is the very highest quality, finest wool available on the market, sourced from selected Merino sheep bred in Australia and New Zealand
- The fabric front is padded and quilted
- Knitted back and sleeves
- Double collar with knitted lining
- Filled with goose down
- Suede trim
- Lined in stretch fabric
- Composition: 100% “The Gift of Kings®” Merino wool
- Trim: lining 65% viscose 35% polyester, other trim 100% suede goatskin, filling 90% goose down 10% goose feather
- Care and Maintenance: Wash by hand or at 30 degrees using neutral detergent (Loro Piana Cashmere Soap) or dry clean using perchloroethylene. Clean separately inside out. Warm iron.
- Made in Italy